Menstrual relieving infusion
Can you imagine a delicious infusion that really helps you calm your menstrual pain? It will reduce your swelling, relieving and helping you flow and feel better. Plus, berries and vanilla flavor is a gift for your senses! 80 gr bag that will last for many cycles.
Our soothing infusion is a gentle rooibos completely organic. This infusion is composed of a blend of herbs, specially combined to relieve discomfort during menstruation:
- Rose hip and its digestive power.
- Hibiscus: diuretic, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic.
- Red berries: anti-inflammatory and essential during our menstrual week.
- Vanilla: For a sweet and unique taste
- Calendula: antihemorrhagic
We have selected a series of herbs that are perfect for menstruation and have cycle regulating properties. The goal is to ease your pain and make your menstruation a pleasant experience.
How to prepare the soothing CYCLO infusion
Our advice is to prepare a liter of this infusion the day before and the first day of your menstruation and drink it throughout the day. However, you can drink it whenever you want or when your body needs it most.
You can also drink this natural rooibos cold, with ice and your favorite sweetener, it smells so good that you will want to drink it even when you are not menstruating!
Properties of CYCLO Soothing Infusion
In addition to relieving pain, this infusion...
- Manages the swelling typical of this phase of the menstrual cycle.
- Helps the contractions of the uterus to be less strong.
- When taken warm, it will facilitate the menstrual blood to flow through the uterus and be expelled without discomfort.
The infusion for menstrual pain relieves inflammation, relaxes and improves digestion. It will become your great ally during menstruation, making you feel better and helping you to live it in a positive way.
Apple*, natural rooibos*, hibiscus*, rose hip*, orange peel*, fennel*, natural aroma, marigold*, raspberry*, strawberry*, apricot*, bourbon vanilla*.
*Products from organic farming
GLUTEN FREE AND FROM ORGANIC FARMING