Ginevitex hormonal regulator
Ginevitex is a completely natural hormonal regulator that acts effectively in all those conditions that involve a hormonal mismatch in a woman's body.
Available in 30ml or 100ml bottles.
This is an organic tincture composed of the plant Vitex Agnus Castus (Chasteberry), a Mediterranean plant already used in ancient Greece, and organic pomace.
This plant is listed by the European Medicines Agency as a medicinal plant, and it acts on the pituitary gland, an organ responsible for controlling hormone production.
Ginevitex is thus an alternative to regulate our hormones without the use of drugs and without side effects.
Thanks to recent research supported by the European Commission and several scientific studies, it appears again on the market to meet the hormonal needs of women who prefer to opt for natural gynecological solutions.
When is it recommended?
Ginevitex is recommended in a multitude of conditions:
- Premenstrual symptoms: physical, emotional and behavioral discomfort may manifest between 7 and 14 days before menstruation that interferes with our day to day life. The most common are headaches, breast pain, emotional ups and downs or acne. This hormonal imbalance is caused by elevated prolactin and lack of progesterone.
- Dysmenorrhea: Menstruation with pain in the lower back or abdomen, accompanied by cramping and cramping pain. Prostaglandin (PG) is the hormone responsible that if too high produces contractions and cramps in the womb when released into the blood.
- To improve fertility: If there is an imbalance in the production of Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), which are the ones that develop the oocytes inside the ovary and egg maturation and release, conception can be difficult.
- After stopping the pill: After a prolonged period of time taking contraceptives, the ovaries have to function again and ovulate. Ginevitex helps the body to return to equilibrium and ovulate normally.
- Menopause and perimenopause: A natural process that occurs when a woman stops being cyclic and menstruating. Estrogen, testosterone, progesterone, etc. levels drop. Each woman lives her process in a unique way and changes her perspective at all levels, physical, emotional, behavioral (hot flashes, emotional ups and downs, anxiety, insomnia, fluid retention, vaginal dryness, etc.).
- Anxiety, insomnia, bruxism, tachycardia and palpitations: May be due to hyperprolactinemia or high prolactin and low progesterone levels. Prolactin is the hormone in charge of lactation and keeping us alert to take care of the babies, it has its biological function but if it is not for breeding it can cause discomfort and irritability in women. Progesterone is the hormone that maintains gestation and has relaxing qualities.
- Irregular menstruation, menorrhagia (heavy menstruation) and amenorrhea (absence of menstruation).
- Polycystic ovaries: higher than normal androgen level, there may be hirsutism. Lack of progesterone, eggs do not reach full maturity. Hormone levels remain static.
- Endometriosis and myomas: Appearance of endometrial-like tissue lining the uterine walls outside the uterus, these tissues bleed during periods and produce severe pain. Intrauterine and extrauterine fibroids can be caused by endocrine disruptors in environmental pollution that raise the level of estrogen. In case of endometriosis, we recommend consulting your doctor or endometriosis expert before starting Ginevitex.
- Hypothyroidism and depression: The current diet can influence hormonal imbalances, sometimes also lacking iron and other minerals. A woman needs to regain control of her life, self-confidence and the calm to understand processes.
Most emotional and gynecological symptoms have their origin in hormonal dysregulation. The exclusive formula of Ginevitex also helps at an energetic level through the flower essence. As it is a liquid format using the whole plant, it is more assimilable and the optimal dose can be adjusted at any time. It is recommended to start with the highest dose and go down as you notice improvement.
To notice the effects, Ginevitex is a hormone regulator that should be taken continuously over several months. HERE you can find more details on how to take it.
How to use Ginevitex Hormone Regulator
The standard dose is taken once a day, on an empty stomach before breakfast, by mixing the solution in a glass of water.
- Add 20 drops (30 ml bottle) or 15 (100 ml bottle) in a glass filled with water.
- Optionally in case of strong imbalances, you can double the dose during the first month. Take it every day on an empty stomach before breakfast and dinner.
Ginevitex is an effective natural gynecological solution. It is an integral mother tincture of the native Mediterranean plant Vitex Agnus Castus or Sauzgatillo, used since ancient Greece as a hormone regulator and considered a medicine in Germany based on scientific studies.
Incompatible with hormonal therapy, hormonal contraceptives, dopamine antagonists, pregnancy and lactation.
During a hormonal treatment with contraceptives, ovulation is cancelled to avoid pregnancy, and therefore our menstrual cycle disappears. That is why Ginevitex should not be taken in these cases, as it could be counterproductive and would have no effect.
Once the hormonal treatment is finished, you can start taking it whenever you want, at any time of your cycle.
Hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism and ginevitex
In case you are taking specific medication for hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism we recommend you to consult your specialist beforehand.
- 1 bottle 30 ml - 2 months duration approx.
- 30 ml bottle: 1 ml is 40 drops.
- 30 ml bottle: 1 ml is 40 drops.
- 1 bottle 100 ml - 6 months duration approx.
- 100 ml bottle: 1 ml is 30 drops.
Complete list of ingredients:
Marc* and Vitex agnus castus* (fruits*, leaves* and flower essence*), ratio 5:1.
Ginevitex contains 40% alcohol, as it is an organic tincture based on artisanal pomace. For this reason it is important to dissolve the solution in a large glass of water to reduce the alcohol content as much as possible.
It is a native Mediterranean plant, used for millennia and considered medicinal by the European Commission for its scientific studies.
It is certified organic by the European Union.
*From organic farming. 100% natural and handmade product.